In your lesson we’ll teach you the five key principles of defensive driving.
In your defensive driving class you will learn five key techniques:
- Keep your eyes up – hold your head high and look beyond the car in front of you
- Give yourself an ‘out’ – position yourself on the road with room to more left or right in an emergency situation.
- Move your eyes – constantly check your surroundings so you have the more update information
- See the big picture – use what you see unfold help you see the big picture of what’s happening around you and react accordingly.
- Make eye contact – not sure if that other driver has seen you. Make sure you get eye contact!